1. What info I should report?
Lot of info could be reported, you have 160 characters to inform about it.
- Name of the service (or at least one of them)
- Provider (all of them if is possible)
- A description of the event
- Optionally, you can add extra info that you think is relevant
* Transponder params (freq, pol, sr, fec, device, username, ...) are reported automatically. So, avoid add this info to the report text box.
2. What I should do if a transponder is already reported?
Well, if the report adds more important and relevant info than the current report, then yes, you should report it.
E.g: Sometimes the same frequency is used for different events, so if a different event is happening and the last report about this frequency doesn't mention it you should report it again. The last report is always the right one for the same frequency.
3. This isn't a competition
What makes you a good feed hunter is the quality of the reports not the quantity.